I got interviewed from the news last night - Drones and Wildfires

there is nothing wrong with Jeff's videos, he uses common sense, checks the area for safety, gets his shots and gets out. He knows if he gets busted he will be fined at the least, and if he does I am sure he will pay up and not whine and *****.
Perfectly said! Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
At the airfield off East Garrison road?

Man, that was a long time ago. I cannot recall the name of the road. LTC Burnam was our Commander IIRC. A huge piece of crap as a man. Much less a Commander. I can ask one of my buddies. His name is Robert Price.

When my head isn't hurting so badly from the weather, I'll post a picture of he and I in Panama sitting on a UH-60 soon before takeoff.

Last edited:
Here it is.

I'm the scrawny dude on the right. I'm one of two guys who actually GAINED weight in Basic Training. But I'd been living out of a car for 14 months before then. So the food was awesome! Especially breakfast! lol

My buddy Rob is in the middle. That's when he had hair. ;)

stxJLUq.jpg

The drone in the way was probably a 3DR pilot. And has anyone ever noticed the only drones ever shown on TV or the news are Phantoms? Makes them recognizable to the public as bad people flying them.

The drone in the way was probably a 3DR pilot. And has anyone ever noticed the only drones ever shown on TV or the news are Phantoms? Makes them recognizable to the public as bad people flying them.

I've noticed that. However, in this instance, the owner did his best to absolve those of us who're responsible pilots.

There is something positive to be recognized in that statement of yours. Phantoms are the most noticeable. So as responsible pilots, we can show those who're ignorant just how easy it is to fly them. As well, we can show them how limited their scope is video wise.

For every ignorant ******* I've seen flying around my area, and there are a LOT of them, there are two others who take the time to educate and inform the public. Hopefully, all of us can build in time to educate those who're ignorant of what these aircraft are actually capable of.

In the process, I can only hope we influence the ignorant pilots among us who would do more harm than good.

Reactions: acherman
Thanks. Agreed!!
Nice job, was really upset at the guy (assumption) that flew recklessly. Thanks for representing the rest of us.

The only way to fight this is to turn in to the FAA every fool that violates FARS and TFRs. No mercy. Unless you are happy with the govm'nt regulating our hobby out of existence, it can happen.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik