I blame this on my daughter

Reaction score
Hello from Winfield MO. My daughter bought me an eachine e010 and its a blast, so I blame her. Based on the username you can tell I do where I stand as I jump head first into this hobby. My wife is an avid photographer, she loves to take pictures of wild horses, so maybe I can use the bird to find them when we are out in the middle-of-no-where in some western state looking for the wild ones where there is absolutely nothing for miles and miles.

Believe it or not Missouri has several wild horse herds.

The plan will be to get a P4P in the March time frame.

One Question:

According to B4UFly I am within 5 miles of an airport.
Really a private helipad MU66
Attendance: Not Attended Unattended
Tower: No
Elevation: 732 ft (223.1 m) (Estimated)
Beacon: Present (white-green-yellow)
Instrument Procedures: (None)
Runways: H1

What are the rules of notifying this airport? Call and leave a message? I would bet the person that answers (if they answer) will be a guard at the property.

Great resource here, have been reading for days.

Sheldon

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello from Winfield MO. My daughter bought me an eachine e010 and its a blast, so I blame her. Based on the username you can tell I do where I stand as I jump head first into this hobby. My wife is an avid photographer, she loves to take pictures of wild horses, so maybe I can use the bird to find them when we are out in the middle-of-no-where in some western state looking for the wild ones where there is absolutely nothing for miles and miles.

Believe it or not Missouri has several wild horse herds.

The plan will be to get a P4P in the March time frame.

One Question:

According to B4UFly I am within 5 miles of an airport.
Really a private helipad MU66
Attendance: Not Attended Unattended
Tower: No
Elevation: 732 ft (223.1 m) (Estimated)
Beacon: Present (white-green-yellow)
Instrument Procedures: (None)
Runways: H1

What are the rules of notifying this airport? Call and leave a message? I would bet the person that answers (if they answer) will be a guard at the property.

Great resource here, have been reading for days.

Sheldon

If you can find a phone #, just leave a message if noone answers. Or email if possible. Notification is all you need. We have an airport here in Auburn and the contact told me to just email him the flight plan and no need to wait for confirmation. EDIT: this airport has maybe a dozen takeoff and landings per day.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik