Huntsville, AL flyers?

Reaction score
looking for people in the Huntsville area to fly with and hoping to find some new areas to fly in as well..

any local pilots here?

i have a Spark and a P4

I donot know anyone in Huntsville area that flies. I am in the North Ga Subs of Atlanta if you are over this way.

I am in the Huntsville area. Madison/east limestone to be exact. Have a p4p and been looking for other flyers as well.

I am in the Huntsville area. Madison/east limestone to be exact. Have a p4p and been looking for other flyers as well.
i'm in madison too...where do you fly at? due to HSV and Redstone i gotta travel to fly, cant fly near home.

i'm in madison too...where do you fly at? due to HSV and Redstone i gotta travel to fly, cant fly near home.
I usually just fly around my neighborhood. Haven't had any chances to get out and about anywhere with the phantom. I've had other non dji drones that weren't as strict on geo locations. I'm far enough where i live to be well outside the hsv Redstone no fly zones.

Ken Heron ( Ken Heron ) is coming to Huntsville to film for his youtube channel. He is gonna be flying the Mavic Air and doin his review. He said i can come by ad check it out. pretty stoked for that

As long as the weather holds up on Sunday, Im taking the P4 (Droney McDroneface) and Spark (Sparky McSparkface) down to Guntersville..

Ken Heron ( Ken Heron ) is coming to Huntsville to film for his youtube channel. He is gonna be flying the Mavic Air and doin his review. He said i can come by ad check it out. pretty stoked for that

As long as the weather holds up on Sunday, Im taking the P4 (Droney McDroneface) and Spark (Sparky McSparkface) down to Guntersville..
Hey cool! I have been watching Ken for a while now. I've seen in some of his videos that he has come to Huntsville before but I've never reached out to him. That would be pretty cool to see! I'm going to send you a message with my number, Just shoot me a text and maybe we could meet up some time when we are both free.

Hello floks I'm in north bama , over between Decatur and Moulton.
I live out in Bank head forest.
I travel allot for work but try to fly when ever I can.
I've got a p4p have about 350-400 hours so far. With only afew bump up..lol, low alts.
Give me a shout.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd