Huawei Mediapad T3 8" 2+16 Quad-Core 1.4GHz

Reaction score
I just ordered a new Phantom Pro Version 2.

Up to now I have and use a Nvidia Shield K1 for my Inspire 1V2, another K1 for my P4, and a Huawei Mediapad T3 8" 2+16 Quad-Core 1.4GHz, Android N + EMUI 5.1 that I bought for my Mavic Pro that I've found boots much faster and the batteries last much longer than the above Tablets all the past Tablets that I've bought.

My question is if the Huawei Mediapad T3 8" 2+16 Quad-Core 1.4GHz, Android N + EMUI 5.1 will work with the my new P4PV2?

My question is if the Huawei Mediapad T3 8" 2+16 Quad-Core 1.4GHz, Android N + EMUI 5.1 will work with the my new P4PV2?
The tablet doesn't actually work with the drone - it works with the DJI Go app.
If the T3 is working with the Go 4 app for your mavic and P4, it will work just fine using the app with a P4 pro V2.

btw .. it's not necessary to use a different tablet for each aircraft.
If the drones are using the same app you can fly multiple aircraft with the same tablet.
When you connect the app will recognise the drone and the flight records can be sorted to show any individual aircraft or an aggregate of all your flights.

Reactions: jlrsn
Thanks Meta4, My reason for multiple Tablets is that I use different DJI Apps and Firmware with each drone. You did open my eyes regarding the fact that my Huawei Tablet worked fine with my Mavic Pro, even though using an earlier DGI App, so I guess I'll be fine with the Huawei Tablet for my P4PV2. I've been burned using an App for my P4 that worked the day before and I upgraded it just before driving to a gathering of friends at the base of a 2,500' vertical cliff up at 9000' in the Rocky Mountains with abdolutely no Internet Signal. The new App required me to sign in before use! After much frustration I hiked back to my truck where I had my I1V2 and used that to get most of the photos that I wanted. Now each drone gets a dedicated Tablet even though I could run different Apps or Firmware on a single Tablet! Thanks again!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers