HPRC cases and foam inserts for P3

tcg

Reaction score
Just an FYI on cases....

I've got the HPRC 2700WPHA2 case for my P2V. It's a hardshell case with wheels and plenty of room for extra batteries, chargers, tablet, tools. etc. It's a nice, heavy duty case and has served me well so far.

I just spoke (online chat) with an HPRC representative (www.plaber.com/cases) and they are about 2 weeks away from shipping the HPRC 2700WPHA3 case for P3P and P3A. This is basically the same case as the one I have but with a different foam cutout. The best news is that will also just sell the foam cutouts so I don't have to buy an entire case. Don't know the pricing yet.

At least now I have enough time to decide if I want to purchase another case or just the foam and swap out as needed...

PS I don't work for HPRC/Plaber and receive no compensation from them (but if they WANT to give me free stuff I'll take it)

TCG
Phantom 3 Pro, NVidia Shield, iPhone6
Phantom 2 Vision, Epson Moverio BT-200 VR glasses, iPhone6

I ordered through B&H that particular case, got a shipping notice and received what I thought was a case for the P3P. To my surprize it was just a P2 case, wouldn't fit a P3 didn't have time to haggle with CS so I just trimmed up the foam to work. I am glad to hear they will sell just the insert, love the case but would like to have the right foam. I'm not complaining because I excepted the package and made it work, was just a tad disappointed when I saw the insert.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj