Howdy fellas and gals. INTERESTING situation

The rifle works... the quad doesn't... what's wrong with this picture???

Buy a new one. Sell the rifle on AR15.com or Gunbroker. I've sold a bunch of stuff on AR15.com's equipment exchange and all good.
What about selling at a local gun shop on consignment?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If this means what I think it means, then NO, do not buy the insurance knowing there are problems, and then report damages at a later date. After 37 years in Law Enforcement I can tell you that, THAT IS FRAUD!!

Question 3 Should I buy this and wait a month then contact them on the problems?

Bud

This all started at Christmas.
I received a 30.00 quad copter from my wife and three kids.
Got good with it, flew too close to a car flipped in the air wash ran over by a big truck lol.
Got a new one, teaching my 1 year old (22 month) daughter to fly(mostly inside)
Friend at work has the phantom 3.
He says ultra model... I'm supposed to trade a 223 rifle for this particular one, that a crow attacked and destroyed the gimbalance and camera.

Admitted knowledge one: drone flies

Question one. what does no camera and no gimbal effect?

ADMITTED knowledge two: camera and gimbal are 400.00 plus

question 2 Is there an alternative, or a good source for these parts.

Admitted knowledge 3: dji offers insurance

Question 3 Should I buy this and wait a month then contact them on the problems?

My guy says you can fly it but only manual. which is hy I'm me concerned with question one. please help me out! I'm in love with drone piloting and imaging!!

This all started at Christmas.
I received a 30.00 quad copter from my wife and three kids.
Got good with it, flew too close to a car flipped in the air wash ran over by a big truck lol.
Got a new one, teaching my 1 year old (22 month) daughter to fly(mostly inside)
Friend at work has the phantom 3.
He says ultra model... I'm supposed to trade a 223 rifle for this particular one, that a crow attacked and destroyed the gimbalance and camera.

Admitted knowledge one: drone flies

Question one. what does no camera and no gimbal effect?

ADMITTED knowledge two: camera and gimbal are 400.00 plus

question 2 Is there an alternative, or a good source for these parts.

Admitted knowledge 3: dji offers insurance

My guy says you can fly it but only manual. which is hy I'm me concerned with question one. please help me out! I'm in love with drone piloting and imaging!!
Keep your guns. Electronics loose value. Unless your droning for target assessment staying armed is a better choice.

Last edited:
This is a joke right? Just go a new drone, Phantom or other. Walk away from that deal brother, no , run!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94