How many metres/miles has your P3 done ?

Reaction score
How many metres / miles has your phantom done ?

Being a newbie I'm on 3hr 59 minutes and 22,929 metres or 14,242 miles

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm at 67 hours, 7.9million feet .. 1510 miles.

P4ZiSH5.png

Last edited:
I'm at 7hrs flt time with total distance of 182,000 ft and 126 total flights (although many of those were simple touch and go's). Glad you asked this as I have not checked my log in a while.

Good thread & one to watch.
Only had my bird a week or so and been out 4 times, all short flights till I get used to it.

BTW my top speed is 38.4 MPH, not sure how Digdat0 got over 70MPH!
i took it to the coast here .. wind at sea level was 10mph, up at 200feet it was 40mph. I flew out about 2 miles low, then rose altitude and put in ATTI mode and hauled ***. It almost flew away on me, i kinda pee'd myself.

Degdat0...that would be enough to make me panic as well. Anyone have any data\suggestions on how many flights are safe to use on a set of factory props? I have been using my original blades since receiving the drone last Thanksgiving.

Good question JBR I have also thought there's spare props for a reason !
Do they show signs of wear etc ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

No wear, never had a ding on them. My concern is the constant tightening and loosening before and after each flight. The hubs may become worn due to excessive tightening and\or just through everyday use. I do have a spare set and would have thought I would have had an accident by now and replaced my originals but thank goodness I have not. Just wondering...

11hr58min
708,775ft
79 flights

Top distance 28,335
Max takeoff alt 1204.8
Top speed 46.1mph

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members