Horse Academy Listing Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 6917
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6917

I was contacted by one of our local real estate agents a few days ago to produce a web site clip for a horse academy listing they just had received. We did the location shoot yesterday afternoon and completed the editing today and delivery to my client. They were very pleased. We had 12mph. winds but the PV2 did very well and I captured the shots that were needed from the air as well as many ground based and interior home clips. Over shot a bit which took longer in the editing process, but I would rather have too much video than having to go back on location for a re-shoot. Here is the listing web clip:
https://vimeo.com/91753571
Have to be an early riser for tomorrows real estate shoot - 2 hours drive to Asheville, NC to do aerials and ground based footage and stills on a 2.5 million dollar estate. They have full time grounds keepers so everything should be ready by 11 with winds forecast at 1 to 3 mph. up until 2pm. Having to wait a couple of weeks to do the interiors because they are bringing in a staging crew to change out some furniture and accessories for the shoot. Should be interesting and very high end. they have Picasso paintings and the whole nine yards of everything that money can buy. Should prove to be interesting and exciting. Will post some images when completed in a couple of weeks. Thanks all....keep em in the air guys! Make some images.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic