Hobby drone flown 33,000ft altitude

Pam

Reaction score
Amazing! In Russia where there is little jet stream. Guy knew what he was doing. Props for thin air, batteries in series, custom build. 2 lbs.

Loved watching the whole flight!

A Small Hobby Drone Reaches 33,000 Feet

Interesting. Glad I don’t fly in Russia.

Wonder how he kept the Lipo batts warm enough at up to -50* F. OAT at FL330. A bit chilly up there for those batteries to have enough power to return the craft to the ground in one piece.

Maybe that’s why the ‘controlled (?) inverted descent’ was necessary to get down fast enough to facilitate a landing. Crazy.

Thanks for sharing.

If Putin can re-elected himself to the presidency of Russia that means you can do whatever you want with your drone there. A lawless country.

Reactions: Green Phantom
He's a total idiot, but the accomplishment itself is cool
Take a good look at the whole video from the beginning and listen to what it says before writing a motiveless judgment.

Hmmm, I’ve always wondered why Russia has so many airline crashes!
Take a good look at the whole video from the beginning and listen to what it says before writing a motiveless judgment.

Did anyone notice the Earth is flat...
I noticed this silly, repeated and copied, boring torment continues to be on the lips and social keys of many, it's viral.
Not funny, nor for the assertors of the flat Earth, nor for all others, in my opinion.

Huh?

I noticed this silly, repeated and copied, boring torment continues to be on the lips and social keys of many, it's viral.
Not funny, nor for the assertors of the flat Earth, nor for all others, in my opinion.

-47 degrees Celsius is -52 degrees Fahrenheit
I thought for a moment when the guy was descending the drone from the sky that was going to hit the ground dead, because of the cold weather. He was able to get the drone without any issue. It's amazing.

Things like this give two fold meanings. We tend to push the limits and show what can be done, at the same time we do what’s not supposed to be done. Soon the regs. Will be built into the firmware an you’ll only be able to fly 10 feet in front of you. Nice going dude.

Actually, I just want to know what kind of controller he had to stay in control all that way, and the video was stellar, too.

Reactions: macoman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav