History of the oak viaduct, railroad inaugurated in 1885 in Brazil with English subtitles

Reaction score
Carvalho Viaduct, opened in 1885 with over 134 years of history, this time with English subtitles.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Capt KO
What antennae are on the controller to get through that tunnel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bronis
What antannae are on the controller to get through that tunnel?

is the original antenna, was with deflector, and I was in the mouth of the tunnel, the drone was in hover, so much so that where I cut the video was because it lost the signal and he was stopped, so I had to go after him, but he was still waiting :) Just strategy, but what I do not know if it helps, I released the 32 channels on the drone, made for a tutorial on youtube.

Reactions: Capt KO
It was impressive and the fly away backwards bit was very effective.

Indeed, very nice video. Thanks for the English subtitles for the history and background information, though your narrator has a pleasing voice. Nice tricky flying through the tunnel - impressive. I was wondering if that rail line was still used, which you so well answered with the two trains on the route. Excellent job and videography.

Reactions: bronis
Indeed, very nice video. Thanks for the English subtitles for the history and background information, though your narrator has a pleasing voice. Nice tricky flying through the tunnel - impressive. I was wondering if that rail line was still used, which you so well answered with the two trains on the route. Excellent job and videography.

thanks, I'm flattered :)

So this part was a bit tricky but the trains went by the hour, so I had 1 hour to take pictures at intervals, apart from the 14km round trip

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.