Hi from Sunny Sheffield.

Hi Drone is Phantom 3 Professional, I would like to know how to fly it properly and how to use the app and maps loads of other stuff, Also would like to meet up with some one with experience to show me how to go on with it.

Hi Drone is Phantom 3 Professional, I would like to know how to fly it properly and how to use the app and maps loads of other stuff, Also would like to meet up with some one with experience to show me how to go on with it.
I would be thrilled to show you, but i think it would require a round trip plane ticket. Lol
I hope you find someone in your area. Also you can find a lot of information in the archives on this forum.

New to drones but hope to get some tips & tricks from joining this forum

Hi and welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place. Some very knowledgeable people freely share their experience here. Hope that you pick up lots of tips and good advice.

I am based down in East Devon but otherwise would have been pleased to meet up. I have been flying drones for 3 or 4 years now and the fascination has not waned. YouTube has many many good drone tutorials that will help you get up to speed and of course you can watch them on the many days where the weather is not good for flying.

In case you have not yet got yourself sorted out for processing the videos from your bird I would highly recommend Resolve 16. Incredibly Blackmagic make this wonderful software available to download completely free of charge. Even better, YouTube is choc full of great tutorials for Resolve.

All the best, Martin

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

hi try this post -

Reactions: rattydude77

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31