Hi folks

Reaction score
Just want to say hello. I've just invested in a complete phantom 3 pro set up. Flown for the first time today, and man I have a bunch of questions, so I plan on reading a whole bunch tonight. Gotta say as I'm an experienced rc pilot with planes this is completely new to me I've easily git the controls down but the camera options and the drone automated flying options are probably gonna have a steep learning curve. Hope to talk to you all sometime soon. Regards: Jaded

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just want to say hello. I've just invested in a complete phantom 3 pro set up. Flown for the first time today, and man I have a bunch of questions, so I plan on reading a whole bunch tonight.
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

I'm a jaded Marxist.! I thought it was funny as a Marxist should not get jaded about being a Marxist. I'm from southern Ontario. Man I've gone thru about 20batterys already.... I love this thing

Welcome.......you'll find a wealth of knowledge with the folks in this forum. Short of reading all you can, watch YouTube videos. I was lucky, my son, an experienced Phantom pilot, bought me the P3P and helped with the training. I still refer to reading and videos.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl