Hi All

Reaction score
Hi , vey new tee just got my DJI3 4k only had it 4 days now taken it out thee times now got some ace footage with the 4k camera well impressed with the quality of it even at night time

:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Scuba .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Hi , vey new tee just got my DJI3 4k only had it 4 days now taken it out thee times now got some ace footage with the 4k camera well impressed with the quality of it even at night time

Welcome aboard "Scuba1andy" - you have come to the right place to find answers to your questions and pick up all kinds of interesting and worthwhile information regarding Phantoms.

This site here DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help will answer all kinds of questions for you and the guy who runs it is a member here - "msinger" who goes above an beyond with help.

You got an issue or a question.....if it's happened to you, you can bet someone on here has a solution! Best of luck with your purchase when it happens and safe flying - your off to a great start - right here!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj