Hey everyone new drone owner from Miami, Florida

Reaction score
Hey guys I just bought myself a DJI Phantom 3 Standard to start off with. I been around R/C planes and gliders for a long time now and finally bit the bullet since I have always wanted one since they came out. I have already done a few flights and honestly I am loving it. Will post up the videos in a little bit.

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. Name is Chris Colon but everyone calls me Dex. Been flying R/c Planes now for around 13+ years. Everything from Gas powered to electric Gliders. I am also happy the FAA stepped in and forced everyone to register their drones. Especially since I been flying Cessnas and Pipers since I was 17 about 14 years now flying.

I plan on doing some aerial video/photography and eventually apply for the commercial exemption from the FAA to use the drone for commercial use.

If anyone else is around South Florida let me know and maybe we can get a group going. Glad to finally be part of the drone family.

Dex

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Chris/Dex. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Have a look at this link - http://knowbeforeyoufly.org

Enjoy your new quad and fly safe!

Welcome to the Club Bro. I'm actually in Miami as well here in the Metro Zoo area. You can follow me on Instagram at Topflight_Photography. DM me on IG if you wanna link up one of these days.

Reactions: Dexterk20
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Chris/Dex. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Have a look at this link - Know Before You Fly

Enjoy your new quad and fly safe!

that was one of the first sites I bookmarked on my phone and laptop. lol. thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the Club Bro. I'm actually in Miami as well here in the Metro Zoo area. You can follow me on Instagram at Topflight_Photography. DM me on IG if you wanna link up one of these days.

already added you on Instagram. This Friday will be in the sunny isles area enjoying the weather and taking the p3s up in the air if you wanna join.

Welcome Im also new to the sport from Pembroke Pines .. We should get a meet going . My IG is @Imbills

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey guys I just bought myself a DJI Phantom 3 Standard to start off with. I been around R/C planes and gliders for a long time now and finally bit the bullet since I have always wanted one since they came out. I have already done a few flights and honestly I am loving it. Will post up the videos in a little bit.

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. Name is Chris Colon but everyone calls me Dex. Been flying R/c Planes now for around 13+ years. Everything from Gas powered to electric Gliders. I am also happy the FAA stepped in and forced everyone to register their drones. Especially since I been flying Cessnas and Pipers since I was 17 about 14 years now flying.

I plan on doing some aerial video/photography and eventually apply for the commercial exemption from the FAA to use the drone for commercial use.

If anyone else is around South Florida let me know and maybe we can get a group going. Glad to finally be part of the drone family.

Dex
I think that you indicated that you were in the MIAMI FLA. area? is this true, if you are, then please email me, [email protected] i am also just starting this drone thing/hobby.
howard [and anyone else in the kendale lakes area-33183 or DADE COUNTY!]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl