Help Wanted :: Drone Pilots Only!

Logo Preferred

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, click bait. Gotcha! Though I really do need a little help deciding on a logo for a Drone Pilots Directory I've started building. When it came time to create a logo for this project, I started by putting together a collection of ideas/shapes; I did my due diligence and culled plenty of options. It wasn’t long before I had a concept roughed out but then my 22 year old Engineering graduate son told me it was too busy and to dumb it down. As I dumbed-down the logo, he further complained I was using too many colors. What the hell does he know! I’m the graphic artist there, right?

If you can spare the time I'd like my fellow PhantomPilots to take a look, vote your favorite and hopefully leave a comment.

Drone Pilots Directory Logo Choices - View the logo concepts.

Oh, I crashed my P4 today, but that is another story :p

Logo is not really that important, you know how cut Apple became so popular because of the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks guys. I'll try to do good work ;)

All of your samples are nice but I agree that they don't necessarily connect unless your audience has insight into this industry/hobby. I had the same challenge last week. At the end of the day I sent my concepts to an online pro for about $50 and got 4 samples back. After some minor tweaking I wound up with a logo that I like. Was worth the expense to have a professionals involvement. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

:pura Vida Air, now I want to see your logo.

Maybe I should throw together some text only designs, or text and graphics. I was actually going to add text to the logo but wanted to first access the design itself. :)

Maybe I should throw together some text only designs, or text and graphics. I was actually going to add text to the logo but wanted to first access the design itself. :)
I would suggest that if you find an outfit that you want to use, send them everything and let them do the legwork. The logo task drove me nut personally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic