HELP, need info on a fly away...

Reaction score
My P4 is lost. I was using that shat autopilot app to try it out. I figured it would be at least as good as Litchi. I was wrong. I disengaged the 'come home' process because it was directly above me at about 350 ft and descending manually is quicker. Right when I did, it flew off south of the home point and when I went to the coordinates of the last transmission, not there. What are my options? Do I have options? Did Bama win yesterday? Did Auburn lose? A BIG YES to those last two questions.
e45c85056ceb22852c40a4f0b6ebca10.jpg
At least something good happened.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Grizz1
My P4 is lost. I was using that shat autopilot app to try it out. I figured it would be at least as good as Litchi. I was wrong. I disengaged the 'come home' process because it was directly above me at about 350 ft and descending manually is quicker. Right when I did, it flew off south of the home point and when I went to the coordinates of the last transmission, not there. What are my options? Do I have options?
We don't have enough to go on.
All we know is that your Phantom came home and was 350 feet up and then went somewhere else.
You would have to be able to show some flight data to work out what might have happened.
What do you have?

I have the telemetry.tsv file and this, HealthyDrones-ee9c24ad5e3ebb402f6d5adb0d4be6da 4.kml

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj