Hello from the Greater Vancouver Area

Reaction score
Hi All:

From New Westminster (Vancouver Area).

I have a Phantom 4 and am enjoying the ease of flying it. (I have not tried sport mode yet!)

I also have a bunch of nano drones I used to learn on.
I have some interest in FPV racing drones. Not sure if those are found here given this is a PhantomPilots forum! ;)

Hi, I'm from the West End of Vancouver and just learning how to fly my new Phantom 3 standard. Been flying a few little drones indoors for a while and now working towards some proficiency with the 'big bird'.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

@Kai Mele Nice! My good friends in my new video come from West End. Awesome part of Vancouver.
Too bad the seaplane port puts a damper on drone activity on the "downtown peninsula".

We went to Whytecliff Park not too long ago. If you get a chance, give is a try before it gets too cold out.

@2-yota Where do you like to go droning in Burnaby? I did Deer Lake Park a while ago

DeerLakeapalooza

I've flown at Deer Lake too. Nice place! When I'm running practice/test flights, I usually go down to Burnaby Lake (west-side of Sprott) as they have some nice, big, low-usage fields there. There's also a school/park (Riverway) near my place just off Marine that also see's very low usage. Neither are particularly scenic but are perfect for test flights.

Here are some flights I've done:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCWGrMKhvFfgaJWyjNQbIfYg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers