Hello esc error

Reaction score
My drone was in the lab and he did not succeed in my opinion he replaced the chip 3 motor working one not.
IMG_1919.jpg
8F2E586D-FCAB-439B-804B-B918A62ABB9B.jpg
IMG_1908.jpg

ok.

I mean, none of us knows what "the lab" is. There is no info about what was the state before "the lab". We can see the board, the uC seem properly soldered.

You didn't asked any question, so I guess that's all we cat tell:
ok.

ok.

I mean, none of us knows what "the lab" is. There is no info about what was the state before "the lab". We can see the board, the uC seem properly soldered.

You didn't asked any question, so I guess that's all we cat tell:
ok.

He said he replaced esc
Do you know if this esc matches this board?

Can't say I heard of the ""lab""either,,,to me that looks untouched,,does it work ?

OK bit unfamiliar to me this name but if they say they change they must have but hard to tell,,lol we all crazy here,,I'm just going to have good check on numbers

OK with you now,,I presume top pic is before and bott is the new one ,without searching it must be compatible or it not get stuck in there,,,,question,,how did you know this was bad before it got changed....numbers are the same so should work

Ok,I did find this before but thought it irrelevant but could have something to do with it but not 100% sure on that,,if I was you I would email who done repair and try find out what it came off,,very odd cause it got same numbers so you think it work.....one thing I did notice in your first post is the white dry residue around soildering ,carefully scrape that oxide stuff off cause some points it's bridges onto other copper points which could be causing bad or shorting contact then try power up again
20190629_184920.jpg

Ok,I did find this before but thought it irrelevant but could have something to do with it but not 100% sure on that,,if I was you I would email who done repair and try find out what it came off,,very odd cause it got same numbers so you think it work.....one thing I did notice in your first post is the white dry residue around soildering ,carefully scrape that oxide stuff off cause some points it's bridges onto other copper points which could be causing bad or shorting contact then try power up againView attachment 112418

Ok I clean now. My board is 33 part

Um I wonder if part came off the new board,,,,your not alone in this,so many be changing only to fly a bit then another esc error occurs due to new board giving more power so new board has extra capacitor to cope in turn will cook old board,,,Google search and you be surprised how many posts are about on this,,,,,,,,,,hopefully cleaning will get it working if 2 motors are working,,I not know what else to say or advise,,,do you have multimeter to check for power at the motors
Screenshot_20190629-195452.jpg
Screenshot_20190629-195529.jpg
Screenshot_20190629-195822.jpg

Have to log out for a bit,,if any change in luck post a update so we all can learn what going on :)
Best of luck mate
Ian

Reactions: shay19952
I once started that, never finished though:

You need it to make sure that the ESC you suspect is the one which causes error.

Here's some schematics:

Since the chip was replaced, it may just have wrong firmware.
Check if there are no cracks in solder around Flight Controller.
Check if MOSFETs have the same resistances.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl