Heavy woods antenna

Reaction score
I live in a heavy wooded area I have a wind surfer and am getting 1200 ft distance on a good day no line of sight due to trees. I have tried the argetek upgrade and got no difference. Anybody know of a range extender that works well with the heavy woods and no line of sight. I posted a pic of the terrain I’m trying to get further distance with. I am strongly considering the fpvlr mod but that’s a lot of money. If anyone has had better luck with another cheaper one please let me know. Thanks
0D5C329E-2796-4672-B81F-916DDF4EBEB6.png

I live in a heavy wooded area I have a wind surfer and am getting 1200 ft distance on a good day no line of sight due to trees. I have tried the argetek upgrade and got no difference. Anybody know of a range extender that works well with the heavy woods and no line of sight.
Trees and their leaves are full of water.
Water attenuates radio signal.
A few leaves doesn't make much difference, a lot of leaves do.
Trying to keep connection through thick forest is going to be a problem whatever equipment you use.

Reactions: flyboy73
Ok thanks. I think I’m going to give the fpvlr a try. Do you know if I can get a kit with boosters. I see the advanced and pros have boosters but can’t seem to find one for the pro

Reactions: airpics

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav