Heavy weight lifter, wow!!

I turbocharged my P3 motors and quite frequently pick up stray cats in my neighborhood and fly them a few counties over.. I haven't tied up a cat that it couldn't lift yet.

Reactions: Sammynels
How much does a bucket weigh?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

RedHotPoker

Approx
1300 Grams (RTF UAV)
+2267.50 Grams (Payload)
---------------------------------
3,567.50 Grams/7.86lbs total weight

U now have opinions, facts and video evidence. I don't know what else to tell you. Believe it or not.

Approx
1300 Grams (RTF UAV)
+2267.50 Grams (Payload)
---------------------------------
3,567.50 Grams/7.86lbs total weight

gonna need to see the video to believe that...

hmm, maybe I was wrong, lol...

tumblr_nnmscxUe2i1uu3pjqo1_1280.png

What gets me is that in 2015, with one of he most advanced pieces of tech on he market, you are still talking about pounds.... You , North Korea and some dictatorship in the middle of Africa are pretty much the only countries on earth still measuring stuff in pounds, inches, bushels, etc... Get with metric for the love of God . ....

Reactions: Prometheus_Xex
In '99 NASA/JPL/Lockeed Martin crashed an orbiter on Mars due to such confusion.

Reactions: taroh
I can see the crappy 'embellishment' without my glasses!!!

Funny though.

Enough of this thread already. You got your answer. Stay around 3lbs if u want to play it completely safe in low wind conditions. Lol

???

Reactions: Sammynels
Thats amazing I want to deliver some eggs from my chickens to my neighbor for fun. Below are some claws I made but un tested on the craft. Passive device ( no power). I would have to have a loop on the payload but when it comes to the ground thew claw releases.

Attachments

• IMG_1555 (420x640).jpg
    IMG_1555 (420x640).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Reactions: taroh
What gets me is that in 2015, with one of he most advanced pieces of tech on he market, you are still talking about pounds.... You , North Korea and some dictatorship in the middle of Africa are pretty much the only countries on earth still measuring stuff in pounds, inches, bushels, etc... Get with metric for the love of God . ....
Can't say I agree.
I live in the UK, I weigh 15 stone 7 pounds and am 6 ft 3 inches tall. I don't know anybody who quotes their height in millimetres. In common parlance both the french and germans use pounds (livres and Pfunds, although they are half a kilo).
If you buy a sheet of ply/plasterboard/drywalll anywhere it is 2400 x 1220, funny that, just happens to be 8ft by 4ft.
Tablets, pcs and tvs are always measured in inches, car wheels and tyres/tires are always in inches, even in France where metric was invented.

I almost forgot, beer comes in pints.

Last edited:
Nice.

Thanks.

I love perspective.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member