Healthy Drone Tells a LOT - Battery Health

Reaction score
I was always nervous about the 3rd battery I got from Amazon . . would not charge . . and the replacement I got from Best Buy . . "DEAD ON ARRIVAL" . .Finally got a working P4 Battery on the 3rd try . . but it was sloppy in the charger, and did not fit properly. Today I uploaded the last 20+ charges onto Healthy Drone and got this.(see below) . .over a period or a few weeks.

My 2 original batteries from dji are fin . . e 80+ charges and ZERO major deviations. Should I dump this 3rd party battery and buy another from dji or what? Today I ran it down to 10% and recharged to 100%. Will test it tomorrow. . . but I've read that batteries that behave badly can actually just shut down in flight . . is that true?

upload_2016-11-13_18-52-26.png

Not sure which battery errors would take a bird down but I had one several months ago in flight, took off battery at 99% then a few minutes in flight around 75% I get a critical battery warning in GO with the red screen, I flew back home with no problems and landed as usual, stopped the bird then tried to restart and it did but I decided not fly with this battery. I let the battery cool down and did a recharge, next day with the battery tried to arm the motors, no go and a critical battery warning again, also said "defective battery, send to dji for repair". I checked the battery record, only 22 charges and one cell had low voltage. The good news is that dji sent me a new battery no charge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers