Has anyone placed and order with www.foxtechfpv.com

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone else has placed an order with http://www.foxtechfpv.com and if so, what were your experiences...
I'd like to know if the problem I'm having with them is unique to me or has someone else been thru this...
I placed an order on May 9th, got a confirmation and tracking number on May 11th. The first problem I've got is that the tracking number status has not changed as of even today!! May 30th. The second problem is, I've emailed them numerous times (like 7-8) and have only gotten 2 replies, both saying the standard BS "We will look into it and get back to you" but have yet to give me an update. I'm not sure if I should start looking to get my money back, I used Paypal, or just wait. I understand its coming from China, but come on....

Anyones opinion would be greatly appreciated

If they gave you a tracking # and it says "sent to U.S", or whatever country you are in, then it could have gotten caught up
in customs, which will delay arrival significantly.

I have gotten things from China in as little as 4 days, and as long as 2 months.

Hang in there, I don't think there is anything wrong with Foxtech as a company.

they probably sent it through the post office over there, which means it will take a while to get processed at their end just to clear their customs to be exported. then you have the travel time between there and where you are. once it gets to the country you are in, it has to go through customs for entry. every country has specific import / export rules, regulations, and stipulations. depending on the shipment and how customs is feeling on BOTH sides of the boarder, you and the shipper are unfortunately at the mercy of government offices. (example: i bought an adapter from Australia and i live in the US. the package was exported from Australia with no problems, but it was held up at the US customs side for nearly 2 weeks before it was released. mind you this is a shipment between "friendly" countries)

I've made 3 orders from foxtechfpv. 3 arrived ok, around 25 days long.

Hong Kong poost is different, tracking will show no change for days/weeks then bam it's at your door, and tracking will change. Believe me.

Yes I have had the same experance with them took for ever to get my stuff and there CS is not good at all , they will come thru just takes time and I had the same on the shipping good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31