Happy birthday to you!

Or I can go flying in the house doing the house work:D
Now that's helping the little Lady considering you pushed her down them steps :)
download_image.php

Off topic again, sorry TJ:p weather here in the UK has been Sh#t, got it right this time, four letters instead of 5:p
Strong winds/rain.. No flying for me this weekend:( bet I'll get collared into housework:eek:
Great thread guys;) Same here with the weather 20+ MPH winds and rain on and off:( I need to spend more time messing with the DJI Go App there is so much to learn with the P3P compared to our P2V's:eek:. But I've had plenty of time remodeling my office and will finally be setting up my new iMac tomorrow once the final coat of paint dries. I'll be looking to you Porky for some tips with the app and maybe the iMac too;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Mike that app overwhelmed me . Then I just took 1 thing at a time and it came together for me .

Mike that app overwhelmed me . Then I just took 1 thing at a time and it came together for me .
It sure is overwhelming :eek: I've only messed with it a little bit and have just enjoyed flying the P3P in GPS mode around the neighborhood, it's a hell of a machine;) There's plenty of time to learn it one step at a time like you said. Just going to keep reading up on it and watching YT videos and trying one thing at a time;)

Is what ya have to do . I keep wanting and did try today to put my S2 down and pull back on the right stick to bring her back :eek:

Is what ya have to do . I keep wanting and did try today to put my S2 down and pull back on the right stick to bring her back :eek:
I can see how that could happen being so used to the home lock:eek: on our P2V's. So much to learn but once we get it all down it will be great with all the IOC features:) But it's like starting all over again:confused:

"It's never too late, to start all over again". . .;-)
Oh yeah, bring back the memories.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That's one of my favorite Canadian Bands, singing those wonderful lyrics.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Mike Drone7
"It's never too late, to start all over again". . .;-)
Oh yeah, bring back the memories.
That's one of my favorite Canadian Bands, singing those wonderful lyrics.

RedHotPoker
Hey Red if your into Celtic Rock there is a great Canadian band from Vancouver called the Town Pants. Check them out they are great;)

I used to live in Van. BC.
The left coast is fantastic, amazing actually, yeah when ever it's not raining. I would love to fly my Phantom 3 Pro' across Wreck Beach. On a hot & sunny day. Hahaha, swimming attire is only optional.

Post a link up bro. Sure I love all kinds of music, if it's Good!! ;-)

Mostly listen to Frank V. Zappa here though. If that gives you a hint at my style preferences..

RedHotPoker

An other crap weather wise day today:( again very windy with more storms coming across the Atlantic, yeah from you guys..... What the hells harping to our weather:eek: yep global warming:(

Went out yesterday & bought more Christmas decorations, Mrs P love s Christmas... But hay I'm the one that's got to put them all up:eek:

I could of bought more stuff for my flying machine but I've now been told.. "Wait to see what Father Christmas brings" I think she still believes in all that stuff:eek:

Bless her....

Mike that app overwhelmed me . Then I just took 1 thing at a time and still couldn't get my head around it so I'm going to sell my P3S./QUOTE]

Don't give up dirk, you will get your head around it;) don't be a defeatist. Keep going buddy

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I used to live in Van. BC.
The left coast is fantastic, amazing actually, yeah when ever it's not raining. I would love to fly my Phantom 3 Pro' across Wreck Beach. On a hot & sunny day. Hahaha, swimming attire is only optional.

Post a link up bro. Sure I love all kinds of music, if it's Good!! ;-)

Mostly listen to Frank V. Zappa here though. If that gives you a hint at my style preferences..

RedHotPoker
Wreck Beach sounds like a cool place to fly and visit if I ever get out that way. It's on my bucket list so one day I'll make it out to the northwest;).

I'm a fan of all types of music as well and have quite a bit of Zappa in my collection. Are you a Nine Inch Nails fan? I listen to a lot of modern alt stuff too mostly from the UK. Two of my favorites are The Fratellis and Franz Ferdinand. Both of them are worth a listen. Here are some links to them as well as The Town Pants.
The Town Pants | The Town Pants Official Website! | Home
Franz Ferdinand
The Fratellis: Home

Let me know what you think of the bands.

I see you've got a P3P I just picked one up a few weeks ago after flying a P2V with a Rotor Pixel Gimbal for a while. Love my P2V but **** the P3P is one hell of a machine;). I'm still working on getting my head around the go app though. Way different than the Vision app and lots learn. I've been reading up here quite a bit and watching tons of YouTube but if ya don't mind I might hit ya up with a question now and then.

Take care Bro!

You been
giphy.gif
ing my words again, lol:D

giphy.gif
I will... I will:p
Hey Porky I've got the Doctor keeping an eye on my P3P to get me out of any trouble while I learn the Go app:)

The Doctor.JPG

Hey yeah, I like something that speaks to me.
Such as This:

RedHotPoker

Keeping the freaking frivolity alive. . . Hahaha

image.jpeg

If heavy makes you happy. . . Hahaha
Talking about an oversized ar$e hat.

RedHotPoker

Hey yeah, I like something that speaks to me.
Such as This:

RedHotPoker
They've got some great stuff. I just saw them at a small club in Philly last month.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.