happy 2019, drone video in the middle of the fireworks

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice footage [emoji106][emoji41]

Thank you guys, I'm glad they liked it :)

I got a few hours from the fireworks ;-)

But all about control, I think it's hard for a rocket to hit the drone right?

But if you hit the drone, does it tip?

Wow great video. Don't think I would be brave enough. What camera settings did you use for you videos. Did a good job of keeping the colors without blowing them out. (No pun intended LOL)

Reactions: White Shadow
Wow great video. Don't think I would be brave enough. What camera settings did you use for you videos. Did a good job of keeping the colors without blowing them out. (No pun intended LOL)

kkkkkkkk, my drone is the normal phantom 4, I used ISO 800 fps 24 and shutter speed 50, D-cinelike and in the settings of contrast, color and etc. I used -2, -1, -1.

So I edited in the premiere to give a tidy up in the colors and to make a little clearer and I passed the Neat Video to take the noise.

What video settings did you use? Really impressive video.

my drone is the normal phantom 4, I used ISO 800 fps 24 and shutter speed 50, D-cinelike and in the settings of contrast, color and etc. I used -2, -1, -1.

So I edited in the premiere to give a tidy up in the colors and to make a little clearer and I passed the Neat Video to take the noise.

Reactions: Kenny1
kkkkkkkk, my drone is the normal phantom 4, I used ISO 800 fps 24 and shutter speed 50, D-cinelike and in the settings of contrast, color and etc. I used -2, -1, -1.

Thank you for posting this information.

Did you adjust the flux capacitor?

How did you chose the height of the drone as the most of explosions happened under the drone.
Although there is a little chance it might happen that the rocket hit the AC and that would be the end of the filming for sure. Did you count with that?

How did you chose the height of the drone as the most of explosions happened under the drone.
Although there is a little chance it might happen that the rocket hit the AC and that would be the end of the filming for sure. Did you count with that?

so I counted on this detail, maybe to hit the drone, the first filming I did last year with the phantom 3 standard, at the time I had bought the advanced one, I took a lot of risks, follow the video:

This one I chose at the time, the first fires were low, then they went through the drone and I went up, it was time in the same kick. But I think it's difficult to hit or it has to be a lot of luck, but of course it can happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.