Greetings from Southern California!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Just recently got more involved in Drones. I got a Phantom 2 in a trade with a friends of mine because I have been interested in drones for years. I just never made the jump into one.

Long story shorts, a few days ago, after a few months of practice on my P2, I got a P4 from Apple. I went and picked it up 2 days ago, been flying it ever since!!

I am a hobbies, that loves photography so I figured this would be the best thing for my needs. I also travel A LOT ( Driving between here and Colorado and the surrounding states. I am always at beautiful places and wanted to take my P2 with me but never really felt compelled. Now I finally have a reason to stop and shoot those awesome views from the air, not just the ground anymore.

Its a honor to be part of this group.

-Nick

Attachments

• DJI_0004.JPG
    DJI_0004.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 304
Reactions: Mark C. and ChrisA
Welcome from New Hampshire! I understand what you mean. I do a lot of riding and go to some very beautiful spots, bought a camera drone and learned to fly it. Then bought the P4. It goes everywhere I go, fits in the tour pack on my bike. The new priority when I take a lady friend with me is, they have to bring less stuff with them so there's room for my bird! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl