Greetings from North West Wales!!!

Reaction score
Hi All

I have just bought myself a Phantom 3 Advance after deliberating over whether to start with the standard :/

I am now excitedly awaiting delivery of my new toy and thought I'd do some homework (always been one to leave it till the last minute!)

I hope to meet other locals once I'm out and about practising :D

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi
I m from North Wales (Wrexham) Got phantom 4 but, am brand new. Had one flight so far but, ideally looking for others to meet and fly with - share tips etc. looked for a local club but, cant find NONE. All seem to be for gliders, helicopters etc. I don't want to do an expensive course as it is only for Me as a hobby but, a club to meet others and share tips would be great - is there one in North Wales ? If not then maybe we should make one - haha. I go to a field at moment to practice. Be nice if was a few others to fly and chat with - I feel like I'm missing out on tips and knowledge and a part social. Anyone from North Wales with any info on a club let me know please or maybe a few of us can arrange meet up. More fun in a group. I'm a mature male.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31