GoProfessional Phantom 3 Cases are now open for Pre-Order!

Reaction score
GoProfessional Phantom 3 Cases are now open for Pre-Order!

http://www.uav-outlet.com/products/goprofessional-dji-phantom-3-plus-case-w-wheels.html
http://www.uav-outlet.com/products/goprofessional-dji-phantom-3-plus-case-w-wheels.html
dji_phantom_3_plus_main_sideway_ipad__12679.1434046151.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
When I placed my pre-order with Drones etc I also preorder this case about two weeks ago. I hope its nicer than the Tradcraft case from the visiob 2.

I'm waiting until I see the inside. The layout and capacity will make or break this case.

Any word on a backpack or soft shell case for the P3? Or do you have any recommendations on a current one that might work? I have a trip coming up next week where I'll probably need to haul the P3 half a mile up a mountain. I'd even be willing to grab a P2 backpack if it would work.

When I placed my pre-order with Drones etc I also preorder this case about two weeks ago. I hope its nicer than the Tradcraft case from the visiob 2.

Finally someone else that pre-ordered with Dronesetc. Have you heard anything about when we should expect the phantom to arrive?

I only ordered it last Monday (4/20) P3 Professional kit with this case extra batt and 64gb MSD. This is my third Phantom from those guys. Always worked with Alex and had good service.
Only thing I've got so far was that they should get them "some time this week" and they would be shipping. But I was a late entry so I expect I will be delayed.....

Reactions: phantomfire
I'm waiting until I see the inside. The layout and capacity will make or break this case.

Yepp, same. What they have posted is just the Phantom universal case. Not sure why they are already putting this out there not showing the exact product they are selling.

The wait is almost over! Pre-orders will begin shipping in about 15 days. We will have photos of the P3 in the case on our website this week. Spoiler alert: It looks awesome. The case not only fits the new P3 but has been designed to fit all previous Phantoms as well. We also have the P3 backpack in the works now. Keep an eye on our website for updates.

The wait is almost over! Pre-orders will begin shipping in about 15 days. We will have photos of the P3 in the case on our website this week. Spoiler alert: It looks awesome. The case not only fits the new P3 but has been designed to fit all previous Phantoms as well. We also have the P3 backpack in the works now. Keep an eye on our website for updates.

The current cases will not work for p3?

The current cases will not work for p3?
Not without a bit of modification. The landing gears are slightly taller and wider, so you would need to break out your knife to widen that area on a p2 case.

Also if the case carries the p2 controller, it'd be way off on fitting the p3 controller and tablet holder

I started with a Pelican case for my P2V over a year ago, but when GoProfessional came out with their backpack, even though it was over $200, I went for it. Best thing I ever did. It is SO much better to carry in a pack than a case for me. I carried it on my back all through Nepal a few weeks ago - it made the difference of being able to fly and shoot vs not. Before you buy a case, think about where you intend to fly.

Lets see how smooth my pre-order for the P3 goes first before I start ordering anything else...

I started with a Pelican case for my P2V over a year ago, but when GoProfessional came out with their backpack, even though it was over $200, I went for it. Best thing I ever did. It is SO much better to carry in a pack than a case for me. I carried it on my back all through Nepal a few weeks ago - it made the difference of being able to fly and shoot vs not. Before you buy a case, think about where you intend to fly.
Its great to read about your support for our cases! We have customers that travel all over the world with our cases so we design them with the highest quality, durability, and functionally in mind.

Finally someone else that pre-ordered with Dronesetc. Have you heard anything about when we should expect the phantom to arrive?

I talked with them two days ago, they said the shipment will be arriving later this week and they will start fulfilling pre orders beginning of next week.

Same here. I ordered from DronesEtc and got the hard GoProfessional case! Awesome addition to the P3P. May take it to Israel with me this Fall!

Seems like they posted a picture of the internals. I'm not a huge fan but then again I'm very picky. I wish the tablet slot wasn't so wide, were they expecting us to put a CRT based tablet in there? They could have used that space for other accessories lol Also I'm not sure how I feel about the props standing vertical. I like the cases where they're laying flat in a deep pocket. I'm sure it will have the top notch build quality that they're known for and hopefully it serves everybody well that gets it as I'm sure it will. Just my thoughts.

Attachments

• dji_p3_main_sideway_ipad (1).jpg
    dji_p3_main_sideway_ipad (1).jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 498
May 15th seems to be what they show on their site so I'd imagine so. Btw if you put in the code CART you can get 10% off of your order. At least that's what an email told me on their website because I had the case in my cart then never ordered it. They said as an incentive to get me to order if I use that code I could get 10% off which pretty much covers the cheapest shipping.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic