Good morning from Michigan

Reaction score
Just thought I would throw a quick intro to you all. I live in mid Michigan and I'm part 107 certified for just about 2 yrs. Up for renewal in August. I fly an Inspire 1 V2 with the X5 and Olympus lens, a Phantom 4 pro+, and a DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise thermal.
I do have another Inspire 1 v1 with low flights I want to trade for another Phantom 4 pro.
I primarily do real estate but expanding into agriculture. Will be looking for advice shortly. Thanks for the forum and wealth of knowledge you provide.

Little late for an intro there Tom but better late than never .;)
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Reactions: Shoot4fun
I will agree, it is a little late. I just finally got around to looking around on the site. Trying to figure out how to place a classified ad. I have been reading and following advice from veterans on how to improve my flying and pictures. Thanks for the welcome. Tom

Reactions: dirkclod
To place an ad you do it here Classifieds but read the guidelines at the top as you have to have at least 10 post before you can and been a member so long. Would have to go look but you close to the posting 10 so just a couple of more post and you be good .

Reactions: Tom F
To place an ad you do it here Classifieds but read the guidelines at the top as you have to have at least 10 post before you can and been a member so long. Would have to go look but you close to the posting 10 so just a couple of more post and you be good .
Yes, I did read that. Rules rules rules. LOL. I'll keep cracking at it. Too hot to do anything outside anyways.

Yes, I did read that. Rules rules rules. LOL. I'll keep cracking at it. Too hot to do anything outside anyways.
Yes we have a few guidelines but have to to keep this place decent for everyone . We have women, children and is an international forum so is what it is. Now only one more post bro and ya got your 10 ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj