gimbal phantom 2

Reaction score
Ho una phantom 2, acquistata da poco, volevo sapere come fare foto e video con la fotocamera senza controllo remoto del video, il gimbal mi da la luce verde quando clicco il pulsante una luce rossa lampeggia per 2 secondi e poi diventa di nuovo verde, ho provato a verificare se avesse fatto foto o video ma sul PC guardando la scheda SD non sono riuscito a trovare nulla. consiglio?

Ho una phantom 2, acquistata da poco, volevo sapere come fare foto e video con la fotocamera senza controllo remoto del video, il gimbal mi da la luce verde quando clicco il pulsante una luce rossa lampeggia per 2 secondi e poi diventa di nuovo verde, ho provato a verificare se avesse fatto foto o video ma sul PC guardando la scheda SD non sono riuscito a trovare nulla. consiglio?

Hola
¿Puedes volver a publicar la pregunta en inglés e intentaré ayudarte?

I have a problem with the reflesh of the wifi module, obviously it wasn't transmitting images and I tried to fix it, the word boot me appears but it doesn't go forward when I perform the reflesh.
that's what he tells me repeatedly

Waiting for the DM36x...
Target: BOOTME
BOOTME command received. Returning ACK and header...
ACK command sent. Waiting for BEGIN command...

Waiting for the DM36x...
BOOTME command received. Returning ACK and header...
ACK command sent. Waiting for BEGIN command...
RX works, TX does not?

Though you may try ro Ctrl-C and rerun before you'll get back to soldering.

where should I try to do crtl+c?
You are using some kind of PC program to send updated bootloader to the DaVinci chip. Depending on initial state of RS232 buffers, it might be unable to talk to the board correctly. The TI engineers forgot to flush at start.

On both Linux and Windows, you can terminate a console tool by Ctrl-C. On Linux it's well known SIGINT signal, on Windows it somehow works who knows how. Either way, that will cause the OS to force flush.

what should I do if TX doesn't work?

Check with multimeter it there is a firm connection. Resolder. If there doesn't seem to be any issue, then it's possible the service pad is disconnected from the chip.

Other reasons for such issues are: crappy USB-to-serial stick, or crappy console emulator. If any of those was advertised as "intelligent", that's probably the crappy one.

Italiano:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I'm reflashing from this video. so other than changing serial USB what can I try?

1719598584961.png

Anyway, I already wrote you everything you should need.

cosa posso fare se il service pad si è disconnesso dal chip?

allora non ho capito come fare la procedura crtl+c? se hai un video puoi darmi il link?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuboide