getting the hang of the photos (training)

Reaction score
training to learn how to take beautiful photos with the drone, what do you think?

I have already announced them to sell on shuterstock, do you know?

View attachment IMG_7671.JPG

No, I do not have a camera, I have a photo with a cell phone, but they look bad.

I started with the drone and following youtube tutorial of photo editing in the lightroom.

And these I did HDR, with the option of drone to take 5 photos in different expositions, in the lightroom does the HDR, I shoot everything in RAW and dae I am learning to edit in the lightroom

You have good skills. I enjoy your videos.
In still photography there are things that make for good photo's. Maybe that is why your photo's look bad with the cell phone. Rule of thirds is a big help. It would help you to read a little on beginners guides on still photography. There is so much to Learn. It is more then just point and shoot.
I played games to see if I could take anything and make it look good. Lol
Old tractors in a field. It applies some to aerial photography also. My drone photos are on my computer. I don't have any to show you on my cellphone that I'm using now. Good luck.

You have good skills. I enjoy your videos.
In still photography there are things that make for good photo's. Maybe that is why your photo's look bad with the cell phone. Rule of thirds is a big help. It would help you to read a little on beginners guides on still photography. There is so much to Learn. It is more then just point and shoot.
I played games to see if I could take anything and make it look good. Lol
Old tractors in a field. It applies some to aerial photography also. My drone photos are on my computer. I don't have any to show you on my cellphone that I'm using now. Good luck.
View attachment 111088
Marvin loves this photo

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Superb shots. Do you use filters ? Or just RAW conversion in post processing?

Were these done on a P3 standard/advanced/ pro?

DAAAAAAANG - that's cool stuff! Where izzat? Looks really flat.....kinda like Indianapolis.

Learning to take good photos requires learning about the principles of photography. When those are understood you will know what settings to use on your equipment. Too many people approach this the wrong way. They mistakenly think all they have to do is to learn how to set their equipment. One does have to know HOW to set their equipment but without knowing WHEN and WHY to set it one way or another knowing HOW is rather useless.

It can take time to develop one's eye, one's esthetic and artistic sensibilities. Some people are more naturally inclined in this direction and others may never "get it". I have been a photographer for over 50 years and during that time I have seen my skills and abilities gradually improve. One of the best photographers I have known was an artist first and barely knew how to set her camera.

My best advice to anybody wanting to take good pictures is to learn about the principles of composition and exposure and how to apply them via their equipment. Immerse yourself in literature on the subject. Look at lots of other people's work and see what you like and don't like about it. Shoot as much as you can and evaluate your work. If there are groups you can join they can be helpful especially if they are professional photographers' organizations. See what others say about your photos and learn from them. Study and practice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.