Get Paid to Fly in Atlanta

Reaction score
Remote Pilots on the north side of Atlanta - - Gold Seal is Hiring!

Gold Seal is seeking a new on-camera personality for Remote Pilot training videos. We operate out of a fantastic private airstrip in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek/Cumming area.
You should hold a Remote Pilot Certificate and be:
(1) in the 20-40 age range
(2) an accomplished Remote Pilot with a good understanding of aerial camera use
(3) comfortable speaking in front of a camera

If you want to make money flying your drone, this is a truly AWESOME opportunity.
Email Russ at [email protected] and include a good head shot of yourself along with a description of your experience.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just sent you a message on FB Russ.

Never mind... the first time I can ever recall saying this, "I'm too old for the position"

Reactions: cd240v and JWH
buckwheat.jpg

Never mind... the first time I can ever recall saying this, "I'm too old for the position"

Hehe... If it's any consolation, I'm too old for it, too!

This is a really good opportunity for someone!

As a Airline Transport Pilot I had to retire at age 60, but to fly a drone the cut off is 40? Good Gosh

It's not the flying the drone aspect but I'd guess the "target audience" is the reason for the age limits.

Age discrimination I tell you. lol I have been the voice on bank commercials. I have done sporting events. I filmed PGA tournaments and interviewed Arnold Palmer. (That is a hint on how long ago that was.) So my skin is a little wrinkled, bags under my eyes and a few teeth missing-------
Okay, sorry I bothered you.

Hi, Aero-Smith and Rootman. We'll be happy to have you come by and do a screen test if you'd like. Give me a call at 888-514-1945 and we can set it up.

We also have other positions available that include video editing, computer networking, and marketing skills. Happy to discuss these with you, too.

- Russ

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers