Georgia drone group...?

Howdee, no i have yet to fly there. i have stayed mainly in the Musella area at the Hunting clubs and Ocheconee plantation.
we can fly anywhere u like, i have yet to be lucky enough for someone to actually show up, 20170715_021341_Film2.jpg 20170627_204511_Film2-1.jpg shoot me a PM with contact info and i will respond in kind I mostly build my own stuff cept for the Phantom...God Bless.

Remote Pilots on the north side of Atlanta - - Gold Seal is Hiring!

Gold Seal is seeking a new on-camera personality for Remote Pilot training videos. We operate out of a fantastic private airstrip in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek/Cumming area.
You should hold a Remote Pilot Certificate and be:
(1) in the 20-40 age range
(2) an accomplished Remote Pilot with a good understanding of aerial camera use
(3) comfortable speaking in front of a camera

If you want to make money flying your drone, this is a truly AWESOME opportunity.
Email Russ at [email protected] and include a good head shot of yourself along with a description of your experience.

If anyone is still monitoring this thread, I'd like to be included in whatever group is close to Monroe, or Walton County. Just got a Phantom 4 Pro and I'm looking for good spots to fly. Thanks!!

I'm here and willing to fly...

Odd this thread hasn't been updated in a long time. Wonder if there is another thread floating around.

I live in Atlanta proper (buckhead) but willing to travel within metro ATL. Saturdays would be my preferable day.

Btw I have a P4P as well. You will LOVE it !!!!!!!!

This thread appears dead but if anyone is still near the Mall of GA and wants a flying partner I am here. New to my Phantom 3 Advanced but have some experience with smaller drones so not a complete rookie. I've been sneaking over to Mountain View High parking lot by the football field. Wish I could find some nice open land to fly on. I work from home so can fly anytime. Hit me up!

Reactions: JWH
This thread appears dead but if anyone is still near the Mall of GA and wants a flying partner I am here. New to my Phantom 3 Advanced but have some experience with smaller drones so not a complete rookie. I've been sneaking over to Mountain View High parking lot by the football field. Wish I could find some nice open land to fly on. I work from home so can fly anytime. Hit me up!
I wish I lived closer. I am south of Atlanta, in Peachtree City.

Where do you fly down there? Any open areas?

If you come up to ATL some weekend, holla. Like to fly early when no people. I live right near piedmont park which is good to fly in

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl