G'Day From Northern NSW Australia

Reaction score
Hi everyone, found this great site, & after reading the newsletters daily, decided to join.
I'm in the N/E of NSW, there are some fantastic places to fly around here.
I have a P4P+, which I hope to get up in the air more often,
John.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hi John
Welcome to the hobby! I am a happy P4P+ owner too and fly around Redlands and surrounding islands..... more than welcome to join me when you're in the area!
Adrian

Welcome to the forums John. I have a P4P as well and it's a wonderful craft. Have fun flying and join in the discussions.

Hi John welcome. I am in WA , outback, gold town. Have a P4P. G'day to all of you from Meekatharra 790 kms NE of Perth. I am the local manager for SES in town. Bought he drone after a fruitless air search for a lost prospector south of town. Pilot wouldn't fly much below 1,000 feet. Temperature around 45c. 1600hrs. Started land search next morning and found the poor guy deceased. Not putting blame on pilot at all as the guy had been missing for a couple of days. This was last February. Have been practising a lot doing search grids using litchi. The fact you have the coordinates right on the screen is a great bonus for getting ground crews to the spot asap. Have not had an emergency since then but still practise a lot. If anyone does the same thing I would appreciate any ideas. Email me at [email protected] Regards to all. Splinter

Hi everyone, found this great site, & after reading the newsletters daily, decided to join.
John.
Hi John welcome to the forum, i reside in W.A. too (in the midwest) been flying for a few years and when i first started out i found phantom pilots site a great help and also to share your enjoyment of flying drones..cheers

John.

Welcome mate and fine reason you have for flying, good bunch of folk on here from around the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31