FS: P4P (Phantom 4 Pro) for sale in excellent condition - $900

Reaction score
I haven't used my Phantom 4 Pro at all other than initial few flights after I bought it. Probably less than 10 flights in total. I got a spark earlier this year and haven't flown my Phantom after that. I am not a professional and I have no use of this beautiful machine and its amazing camera.

It was bought from B&H and comes with everything included in the default package. I can provide the proof of purchase and can add pictures if someone is serious and we agree on price. The condition is excellent and there is no damage whatsoever (no marks or scratches).

I am looking for $900, you pay the shipping and I will accept paypal.

Thanks
emoji4.png

Last edited:
I haven't used my Phantom 4 Pro at all other than initial few flights after I bought it. Probably less than 10 flights in total. I got a spark earlier this year and haven't flown my Phantom after that. I am not a professional and I have no use of this beautiful machine and its amazing camera.

It was bought from B&H and comes with everything included in the default package. I can provide the proof of purchase and can add pictures if someone is serious and we agree on price. The condition is excellent and there is no damage whatsoever (no marks or scratches).

I am looking for $900, you pay the shipping and I will accept paypal.

Thanks
emoji4.png
Does it come with a monitor?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31