Freelancing to do traffic congestion video (Gatineau-Hull)

Reaction score
Looking for information for a pilot to do a brief traffic congestion video (survey) in the area of Gatineau-HULL (boul. des Allumettieres - traffic circles-roundabouts) in the Hull sector. What would be the cost and time frame to produce such video on an appropriate format for eventual transmission (email) to local municipal council members.

There is no specific timeline for this, in other words as soon as possible. The traffic congestion is a recurring problem in Gatineau (Qc.) that has spanned over the last 5 or 6 years. Such a video would serve as good technical evidence and solid augument for elected city officials. As this is not a ''business or industrial'' project, the production video cost is important and, of course, paramount. The traffic congestion problem takes place between 4:00 pm. and 6:00 pm. OR 7:30 and 9:00 am. It would be important to highlight the ''three'' roundabouts where the problems occur every day, from Monday to Friday. Don't hesitate to write back if you have additional info. Thanks.

There is no specific timeline for this, in other words as soon as possible. The traffic congestion is a recurring problem in Gatineau (Qc.) that has spanned over the last 5 or 6 years. Such a video would serve as good technical evidence and solid augument for elected city officials. As this is not a ''business or industrial'' project, the production video cost is important and, of course, paramount. The traffic congestion problem takes place between 4:00 pm. and 6:00 pm. OR 7:30 and 9:00 am. It would be important to highlight the ''three'' roundabouts where the problems occur every day, from Monday to Friday. Don't hesitate to write back if you have additional info. Thanks.
Ok, I will get in touch with him and if he can do it, I will have him contact you directly in this thread.

What's your time line for this? While I am not in the area, I might know someone who could do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31