Free polar pro sunshade for mobile phones

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm giving forward. Polar Pro messed up and sent me a P4 sunshade for a mobile phone instead of the mavic pro sunshade I ordered. They're sending me the correct sunshade and don't want the P4 one back. So....

I'm giving it to the first person to reply back, shipping included (they kindly refunded my order so I'll pay the few dollars to ship it and still make out on the deal). My only ask is that it be a US address, sorry to my world friends. If you want it, email me at [email protected] AFTER replying to this group that you'll take it (so I don't fill up my inbox). I'll get it in the mail this week.

So polar pro was good to me and I'm paying forward. And no this isn't a trick and no there are no hooks, just trying to do a kind act in return to receiving one. Oh, and please want to use this with your bird and not resell it on eBay. That would be bad karma.

Thanks,
Randall
IMG_1496785491.561436.jpg
IMG_1496785503.781591.jpg

You got it. Send me your address and I'll confirm. I have to go out of town for a day but will get it in the mail upon my return. Happy to give it away rather than put it in the pile of discarded accessories....

That was really cool of you! Good on you mate! Wish ida seen it sooner.

I did want to say polar pro is an outstanding company. They refunded my money, let me keep the product they miss-shipped, and have already shipped out the right product with free shipping. Wish all companies were so customer friendly.... (And don't work for them just one happy customer)

I did want to say polar pro is an outstanding company. They refunded my money, let me keep the product they miss-shipped, and have already shipped out the right product with free shipping. Wish all companies were so customer friendly.... (And don't work for them just one happy customer)
I wonder if DJI should take a page from their book

Reactions: Tigerbait

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl