Freaky Weather

Reaction score
Okay, it's usually really cold by now. Today was in the 70's. A week from now we're forecast to be in the mid 60's.

Global warming is fine with me. I don't mind if the oceans move a thousand miles closer. I've got saltwater fishing gear.

All you folks living near sea level better not think you can come stay here.

We don't have accommodations that you would be happy with.

Wahoo, it's November :D

Am I the only one here who doesn't sleep? :lol:

Attachments

• DoNotComeHere.jpg
    DoNotComeHere.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 367
That photo made me a bit homesick. I grew up in eastern Utah on 40 acres that was my Dad's allotment at birth from the Ute Tribe.
There was an old two room log cabin that had been used as a school with an old two seater out house next to it on the property. Looked much like that photo by the time I came along.

We're supposed to have a much warmer winter here in Seattle than usual, so I'm hoping that means a lot more fly time this winter!

I had to mow my lawn again today, we usually have snow by now.

The weather is always nutty where I live, one day it'll be 80, then it'll drop to 25 the next day and sometimes it'll be 15 degrees in the morning and will jump up to 75-80 by noon. A few years ago, we even had snowfall in june! I think this year's going to be a bad one though, I've been seeing tons of ladybugs everywhere which is usually a good sign to get ready to freeze your buns off. I need to move somewhere that just stays warm all year.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic