FPV Zenmuse Problems (Phantom 2)

Reaction score
Hi There,

I recently installed an Immersion 600mW Transmitter and received my Black Pearl today in the post. I had previously installed the cabling as i had purchased the cable kit from FPV_uk .... all is good and the Phantom 2 worked great... but today when i tuned in the Black Pearl i just get the mini IOSD data and no video??? ... first thing i checked was the ribbon cable, i had replaced this with the neat clip-in modification so that it would be a more secure install... however i checked all the cabling (internally & on the gimbal) but all seems ok! My question is is there another way to test that there is video coming through the ribbon cable?...... i have ordered a new Cable Kit today just in case i have a faulty connector/ribbon cable on my clip in connection!

Gopro on? :)

Which connection are you using for gopro? New usb to the side or the backplate? What camera and Zenmuse?

Is the GoPro on? I have to do this manually everytime, otherwise I will get iosd overlay on a black screen. The phantom will supply power to the GoPro when it is on, but won't turn on the GoPro for you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr