FPV screen "noise"

Reaction score
Ive noticed lately over past several months at least. The FPV screen video distorts to the point where you cant even see whats going on. Im adding a video I uploaded from a flight I just did today and a short segment from before takeoff and during flight. Has anybody else had this problem? What is the fix? Im using a trypod with a 6ft extension USB cable from tablet to radio. This setup has always worked good up until now. I have not tryed a different cable yet.

That usually happens when you phone/tablet can't keep up. What are you using? On my ipone and ipad mini I see that every once in a while when I have too much running. Kill everything in the background. If that doesn't get it delete the app and reinstall it. I guess you could try another cord but I don't think you phone or table can handle the data. You also get that when loosing signal but you are full bars so that is why I said what I did.

Im using a Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. Mobizen for screen recorder which has never gave me any issues.

I went back and viewed some FPV recording video from a flight from Mobizen for the P2 Vision plus that I use and that video does NOT cutout like the P3 does. I also understand its wifi and set to 320/480.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga