Found this perfect short lightning cable

Reaction score
I thought I'd pass along a link to a short, right angled lightning cable I purchased recently from an eBay seller. This works great with both my P3P and my new Mavic. Appears to be of much higher quality than others I've purchased in the past. A little more money but seems to be one that will hold up much better. I've had no connection issues whatsoever with both my Mini and new iPad Pro.
High quality, short, dual right angle lightning cable / MAVIC PHANTOM INSPIRE | eBay

Last edited:
This one's a much better quality if you can live without the right angle.

https://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Insp...483426591&sr=8-1&keywords=DJI+lightning+cable
I had purchased that same cable and had it less than 2 weeks before running into connection issues. The molded right angle in the lightning connector end appears to make a big difference. In regards to the Mavic, when using the remote in conjunction with an IPad Mini, the user is forced to hold the iPad directly over the lightning cable connection therefore, the right angle makes it much easier to hold the iPad since a regular cable protrudes too far before making the bend. I don't promote products unless I personally have had experience with them, especially when it comes to safety and/or protecting my investment. I had been looking for months until I came across this nifty "little" cable, I already purchased two, one for each bird.

Last edited:
I had purchased that same cable and had it less than 2 weeks before running into connection issues. The molded right angle in the lightning connector end appears to make a big difference. In regards to the Mavic, when using the remote in conjunction with an IPad Mini, the user is forced to hold the iPad directly over the lightning cable connection therefore, the right angle makes it much easier to hold the iPad since a regular cable protrudes too far before making the bend. I don't promote products unless I personally have had experience with them, especially when it comes to safety and/or protecting my investment. I had been looking for months until I came across this nifty "little" cable, I already purchased two, one for each bird.
Been using mine for 6 months and a lot of flights with no issues at all, maybe you just had bad luck :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic