Found Phantom Dolores River Utah June 12, 2016.

Found a Phantom standard in Beaver Canyon Utah alongside Dolores River. The SD card showed final flight of May 30th in the evening before batteries apparently died or went out of range and self landed. I strapped this thing to back of my lifejacket and kayaked out 2 days with it and it appears to be working just fine. There is no name or info on SD in case of loss but someone did write with sharpie pen on the drone body FA3MNEXKR3.....

I found this in a remote desert location and want to reunite with its owner. I have an image of someone (perhaps the owner or a friend) from the SD card.

I have read other forums posts about DJI not releasing owner info or even contacting lost drone owners. The nearest major population to where this was found is Moab Utah or Grand Junction Colorado but both would be a few hours away by 4 wheel drive vehicle as very remote area... Any info/suggestions on how to find the drone owner would be appreciated.... My contact [email protected]

Hell of a person to do this I wish more people would follow your lead when they find a lost bird. Reward or not youre doing it for the right reasons. Thanks for the post

I have the generic FAA number and contact info on mine but I love yours. How/where did you have these made if you dont mind sharing??

sorry for my late reply.
i bought them on ebay, but you could order them at www.uavstickers.com
they have different designgs, options.

Reactions: Mfoster82

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20