Found DJI Phantom Standard Chicago Edgewater

Reaction score
Resolved 872-216-3777.

Hi Every one , I found a phantom standard model : W321 Last week i.e., the last week of September , crashed in my garage at 5800 Block N Sheridan Rd ,In Chicago Edgewater. If you know anyone who have lost it can contact me at [Personal contact information removed by Moderator]. I have the owners picture and I posted signs around my neighborhood from where it took off , I also posted in Nextdoor Edgewater . If no one contacts me I will give it to the police .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Every one , I found a phantom standard model : W321 Last week i.e., the last week of September , crashed in my garage at 5800 Block N Sheridan Rd ,In Chicago Edgewater. If you know anyone who have lost it can contact me at 872-216-3777. I have the owners picture and I posted signs around my neighborhood from where it took off , I also posted in Nextdoor Edgewater . If no one contacts me I will give it to the police .

Nice one, well done.
Given the fairly limited range of the Standard and I presume your area isn't one of outstanding natural beauty, I think it'll be someone local.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl