Fordon Death Valley fire - fire 3 days after the 4K fire

Reaction score
Hello,

The video was recorded using DJI Phantom 4 Professional v2.0 drone with ND8 filter installed.
The drone flight in Bydgoszcz in Fordon near the Valley of Death after the fire that took place on 17 April 2019.
20 hectares of forest burned down. To extinguish the fire 26 fire brigades were sent not only from Bydgoszcz, but also from the vicinity of Bydgoszcz. The photos you see today I took from the bird's eye view. When you arrived on the ground, you could smell the smell of burnt grass. The ground was very dry, because it hadn't rained for a long time. The cause of the fire was probably arson.

I hope you like it.

Regards

Marcin from Poland

Yes, you are right, this is the great theme to record. Thank you for your idea. If I have time I will go there and fly there a year after fire.

So were any houses burned? If you do get to go make another video it would be interesting to see! You could edit the two videos together scene close to the same scene! I thought you video was good just sad that someone would do anything that cruel and senseless! If someone could invent a vaccine that could cure stupid maybe something that could be put in the water or in the food! Hahaha sorry about that little rant but it's hard to see something so senseless!
Keep flying and making new videos! ?

No, houses didn`t burn. This is a forest on edges of city. This a also place where citizens goes there for walking. Some people do grill there. Unfortunately people who did the fire, never been caught.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj