Flying the San Tan Mountains in Arizona

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've flow around this area. did a quick trip in the morning ( still to hot). Having to climb ate up some of my battery. I'm going to try and fly from the other side of the range when it gets cooler out. Please in enjoy the music.
Phxbird57

Reactions: Capt KO and Stew49
It's been a while since I've flow around this area. did a quick trip in the morning ( still to hot). Having to climb ate up some of my battery. I'm going to try and fly from the other side of the range when it gets cooler out. Please in enjoy the music.
Phxbird57
Nice flying, but I wouldn't post this with your altitude readable. You're incriminating yourself. Maximum legal height is 400 ft. above your take off point.

I'm in England and have a FC 40ty that's some nice flying there my friend I don't have the space or the confidence to fly like that :)

Reactions: WV. Rootman
I'm in England and have a FC 40ty that's some nice flying there my friend I don't have the space or the confidence to fly like that :)
A Fc 40 wow. I've flown them in the past. The camera is weird but good range . I tested one out and got almost 9k before losing video.

Reactions: Stew49
Good job budgeting your battery consumption. I about puckered when you turned around at 50%. Had to watch it till the end just to see if you made it. LOL

thank you for replying yes there a good starting Quad copter and with a free camera what more can you ask for I just need to get a bit more braver and with my flights I have a few short flights on my you tube site even my crash what I find is that I can't see that flashing light very well I wish it was twice as bright ;) I still think your very Brave doing that distance and back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav