Flyers in Northeast Pa: Scranton - Wilkes Barre and Poconos!

Reaction score
I am from West Pittston. I fly a Phantom 4 and preordered the Mavic Pro. Looking for people to fly with and also exchange knowledge of great places to fly!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
2936bdf634cf887077712626cbeb6e52.jpg

Last edited:
Right down the road from you in West Wyoming. Just got a Phantom 3 today and had it's 4 minute maiden flight before dark! lol

Right down the road from you in West Wyoming. Just got a Phantom 3 today and had it's 4 minute maiden flight before dark! lol

Awesome! I had a phantom 3 pro earlier this year, until it fell out of the sky in West Pittston. You are definitely down the street!

Oh man I'm so worried about crashing it, lol. Where do you fly it? I only lifted off at my house and hovered at about 100ft and brought it back down. I was thinking of taking it up to Frances Slocum soon

Oh man I'm so worried about crashing it, lol. Where do you fly it? I only lifted off at my house and hovered at about 100ft and brought it back down. I was thinking of taking it up to Frances Slocum soon

Well I think it was my fault that it fell out of the sky. I crashed it twice before that, not double checking my surroundings and settings on the Litchi app. I believe it was a motor. All of this definitely makes you wiser. Also, be careful at Francis Slocum; I had a ranger tell me I couldn't fly there. Now I park right off of Carverton Road in that parking area.
65416342a67e6f39de0cdd37d189b9df.jpg

Well that sucks.. Maybe it's still too close to that little airport in Wyoming, or they're just uptight there, lol.... Careful at that parking space too, I sometimes see rangers and game commission officers sitting there when I go kayaking there.

I'll have to call around to different parks and see what they say if flight is allowed elsewhere.

Hey fellow droners! Just thought I would drop ya's a line and tell ya about a place to fly if Francis Slocum is a no go. My cousin has flown at the Francis E. Walter Reservoir near White Haven without any issue. I plan on flying there myself here in the near future.

Just thought I would add that to your list of possibilities.

Happy Flyin and Fly Safe!

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

im up in the poconos I'm in to meet if someone has any cool suggestion of places to fly let me know, it sucks all state parks are banned that leaves hardly any places to fly.

I'm in Nazareth, wouldn't mind a meet up at some point in the future ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.