Flight records

Shoot4fun

Drone bum...
Reaction score
I bought a P4P from another member recently and set it up, flew it a few times, and just generally enjoyed the snot out of if! Got a question though. I was checking flight records, and noticed the original owner is still in there, but my flight records are showing up under his name too. 2 different flight records, same data on both.
Anyone know how I can remove this extra flight record?

No grief about about altitude please. I know the rules. I had to check things out...

Brad
Screenshot_20190815-114232.jpeg
Screenshot_20190815-114213.jpeg

What 1080ft it can go 1650ft lol,nah serious couple of posts on this in p3p help on trying to change previous owners name,,,I'm one of them to with it on p4,,,as you say not a big issue but more annoying...you can sync your flights and new flights go to your device but his name still be on other,,

Yeah, @ianzone not the end of the world. Just irritating. I'll check on the other thread shortly. I also figured you'd be the LAST one to say anything about altitude! I'm sure you've had yours maxed more than once as well. I'd love to be able to unlock it and let it go to it's full height ceiling, above 19,000ft. Just once. Maybe twice. [emoji16]

Me too guys in same boat changed the name in app but it still there got 3 different ones

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Maybe we should start our own club? The "Too Many Names Drone Bums"

Whaddaya think? Too much? Too long? Too many names...? I'll work on it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20