Flight log “nicknames”

Reaction score
Bought a used P3s Saturday and previous owner had a nickname set up which now has been assigned to my logs. It seems that there are duplicates in my logs with my nickname and the one of the previous owner. Is there any way to delete this nickname or do a rest on the AC to clear out this old moniker?

Bought a used P3s Saturday and previous owner had a nickname set up which now has been assigned to my logs. It seems that there are duplicates in my logs with my nickname and the one of the previous owner. Is there any way to delete this nickname or do a rest on the AC to clear out this old moniker?
...did find this while back so saved it.I think in past when looking at flights on airdata (heathydrones) at my flights I have seen box to change craft name,have look and try change here mayby
Screenshot_20180308-190231.jpg
Screenshot_20180308-190911.jpg

In the past, renaming was not possible by the second registered owner using the Android GO app. iOS GO app at that same time had an option to rename the drone but I'm not going to insist that this applies now. In 2016, DJI sent me a refurb instead of fixing my damaged drone under warranty. Aside from having a different serial number and nick name in flight records, this refub has been a real champ and the original name was tasteful to me so I didn't pursue the name change.

Last edited:
Just checked again this morning and now see that flight logs are accruing to both my AC name and the previous owner’s AC name with same stats on both. Oh well, my logs come up on the first page so I guess I can just ignore the other logs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl