First lightly edited footage

Reaction score
This is some video from last weeks visit to Sacramento near the Sleep Train Arena and my first attempt at DaVinci Resolve. I didn't do any grading, just slicing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wasn't paying much attention to the quality of footage during filming so the edit has some extra movement.

Feel free to critique.

Cool footage. Nice job. I would like to try DaVinci Resolve but my PC is old enough it won't run it :(
I do use NCH software (Video Pad and Photo Pad) and they do a good job. I have several free programs I bounce around and play with depending on what I want to do.

Cool footage. Nice job. I would like to try DaVinci Resolve but my PC is old enough it won't run it :(
I do use NCH software (Video Pad and Photo Pad) and they do a good job. I have several free programs I bounce around and play with depending on what I want to do.

Same problem here with the computer. I am using a fairly new laptop with decent specs but decent doesn't cut it. Unfortunately laptops are not upgradable in the graphics department. It's very tedious to edit video when its so jumpy in the timeline.

I will check out your free editor solutions. Resolve is free BTW.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Lunatech
Same problem here with the computer. I am using a fairly new laptop with decent specs but decent doesn't cut it. Unfortunately laptops are not upgradable in the graphics department. It's very tedious to edit video when its so jumpy in the timeline.

I will check out your free editor solutions. Resolve is free BTW.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I did try Resolve but it wouldn't even start up on my PC. Processor test kicked me out. My PC is about 5 years old though. Try out those I listed earlier and there is another free one I use but can't remember the name right now. I'll post up the name when I get home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.