Firmware update for phantom 4 Pro fail

Reaction score
Hey guys I’ve been trying to update to firmware version 01.05.0600 and it keeps going to 91% on the download and says update failed any suggestions on how to get it to update? I’ve tried the app for iOS And the assistant 2 running on MacOS

It has restored the current version, the drone flys great with no issues should I even worry about the update?

Reactions: Capt KO
Is there a recommended firmware version for the Phantom 4, RC, and DJIGo4?
The best firmware version is the one that works best for you and what you require of your aircraft. The release notes for the different versions will at least provide some clues as to what has been changed. Unfortunately, those notes may not contain all the changes that have been included. There is no law on the books that requires DJI to disclose with 100% accuracy what is in that package. Here’s a list that I found, but I don’t think it contains all that were available.

Last edited:
I'm running firmware from 2016 on my 'Phantom 4 "standard".. Not Phantom 4 Pro.
Firmware version 1.2.602.
Flys perfectly with none of the geo fencing crap. Every now and then I'll get a warning about a no fly zone, but it's not restricted.

EDIT.. Sorry, the title asked about P4 Pro firmware but then one other post mentioned a P4. Apologies

Last edited:
Reactions: Phill2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.