Fc40

Reaction score
Setting battery limit what should I set it for safe guard to let me know battery getting low

Setting battery limit what should I set it for safe guard to let me know battery getting low

Thread titles should reflect the subject of the thread. Something like this would be good: "What are good FC40 battery settings to show me when I should land?"

I wonder if you could edit the title of your thread.
Here are examples of poorly titled threads, all by you.
"Tilt lever", "another question", "battery upgrade", "phantom vision", "battery limits" AND "FC40" which you have now used TWICE, are not good descriptive titles.

Please start showing some respect to our members by including the subject matter in your titles and all pertinent information in your initial question.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
What's your problem if you don't like it kiss my *** how's that for respect
blank stare.png

Reactions: IflyinWY
Look buddy there is allot of post that I don't like but I won't write a speach or a book so sounds like you might have a blockage sit in the bathroom and clear yourself jerk why is something that is good a jerk like you have to rune it
looking at ya.jpg

Reactions: IflyinWY
What's your problem if you don't like it kiss my *** how's that for respect
Mark I have tried to help you in the past but you have always seemed to have a chip on your shoulder .
Now we have enough going on in here right now with out your foul mouth . Chill or I will see if I can get ya some help with it !

Stay on topic and lets use a little respect around here m'kay. ;)

@markstoys - I think what they are trying to say is if you are clearer in your questioning that you will get the better responses.

Stay on topic and lets use a little respect around here m'kay. ;)

@markstoys - I think what they are trying to say is if you are clearer in your questioning that you will get the better responses.
to all sorry tried to explain what I needed wont be asking nothing from anyone watch your reply and no chip here buddy

markstoys,

I have found that first level warning numbers at 11v, 0.60, 10.4 and then second level warning numbers at 10.70, 0.6, 10.10 works best for me. You have to be careful, these settings are basically as low as you can go without wrecking the batteries

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav